Inactive blog. Read in reverse (oldest) post first for chronological order of posts

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Bus woes update

In talking with the new driver, it appears that the busted hose might have been the result of the median island the first bus driver ran over on our way out from Boise. He said that would explain why the heater didn't work in the bus on the way down. Also, in talking with Monte (one of the organizers of this, um, 'trip') was following the bus in a van said that we hit it hard enough that sparks shot out from under the bus. Sounds like we were lucky that there wasn't any more damage than there was. Guess the driver didn't SEE the median island...

And, as I write this, a car cut in front if us and driver #4 had to slam on the brakes to avoid rear ending the car. Oh well, I'll just smile as best I can, look out the window and enjoy the scenery. I think I should have gone to church today.....

No comments: